One of the fastest growing treatments for hypertension is high blood pressure herbal treatments. The recent jump in this natural treatment is possibly from the rise of high blood pressure cases or because people are fed up with the side effects associated with the costly prescriptions.
Whatever the reason, you might want to write down these 5 secrets that could save you and your loved ones from the silent killer disease and the thousands of dollars you will pay over the next few years.
Why High Blood Pressure Medications are NOT the Answer
Recent figures from the American Heart Association (AHA), stated that about 65 million Americans over the age of 20 have high blood pressure. Which means that one and three adults suffer from the disease. More unfortunately, only about 63 percent of those with the problem are aware they have it.
And those who are aware are usually medicated with synthetic drugs to normalize their pressure. And most of these people will be advised to stay on these harmful prescriptions for the rest of their side-effect ridden lives.
However, just recently a government agency has decided to lower the threshold for normalized blood pressure. With the new figures, millions of people who thought they were normalized are now ‘pre-hypertension’. And how can they do this?
The deadly disease is called the ‘silent killer’ because it literally has no warning signs or symptoms. Unfortunately, the first sign of the disease is a heart attack. Therefore, instead of treating the numbers; you should consider naturally lowering your blood pressure naturally with simple alternative remedies.
Here are some researched and proven solutions for an alternative treatment.
5 Alternative Treatments for Hypertension
1. Selenium – Selenium, zinc and copper are helpful nutrients. Studies have shown the people with heart disease are often deficient of these nutrients. You can either supplement (a good multi-vitamin) or find these nutrients in your diet. Selenium comes from meat, dark greens, wheat, walnuts and Brazil nuts. Zinc is found in meat, dairy, and beans. Copper is found in seafood, nuts, legumes, and leafy dark greens.
2. Beta Glucan – Beta Glucan is beneficial for lowering cholesterol, which can lower blood pressure if you have high cholesterol. It is found in oat bran and maitake mushrooms. It is particularly helpful for moving waste materials out of the body. We suggest 200 milligrams of oat bran, or about one teaspoon, daily to lower cholesterol and normalize pressure.
3. L-Argine – L-Argine has been in the news recently because a study found that taking 2 grams of L-argine daily reduced systolic pressure 20 points after taking the supplement for just 2 days. It is an amino acid that helps the body produce nitric acid which lowers blood pressure and cholesterol.
4. Fish Oil – Fish oil which is known as Omega 3 fatty acid is very helpful for sufferers. Fish oil protects the heart and lowers blood pressure. You might also want to try flaxseed oil if you are a vegetarian. A recent study has shown that consuming just a tablespoon of flaxseed oil daily lowered both blood pressure numbers by 9 points.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar – Apple cider vinegar has been popularized by many elderly who swear upon it. The reason why apple cider vinegar is effective for lowering your score is because it is high in so many vitamins and nutrients that are helpful for lowering high blood pressure. It includes vitamins C, A, E, B1, B2, and B6, in addition to potassium, magnesium, and copper. We recommend mixing 2 tablespoons with a glass of water. Add some honey for better taste.
And this is just a tip of our pyramid of research!
Choosing Natural Health Can Save Your Life
These 5 secrets are very rarely recommended by the medical industry because it is so reliant upon synthetic medications. However, many of our customers have weaned themselves off the prescriptions and the agonizing side effects.
If you would like to discover the simplest and most effective way to cure high blood pressure naturally, please visit our Normalize Hypertension website. We have spent 11,000 hours researching how Natural Health remedies can work for everyone.
Source by Joe Barton